This event has been cancelled****
This is part III of my 3-part WordPress Training Series. All strategies shared can be used immediately!
So you’ve built your website in WordPress and are pleased with the way the frontend looks – good job! Now comes the fun part – marketing. So how can we get more visitors to your site doing more than just telling your friends? Let’s dig into the following:
- How to implement advertising (and get paid)
- How to best utilize social media to augment your reach and drive traffic to your site
- What to do to improve your search ranks
- A/B Split Testing – what is it and how can I use it?
- Analytics and how to interpret them
- How to accommodate your site layout to your traffic
- SEO v. SEM – the difference and their applications
- Affiliate Marketing – how to use it to make money and build credibility
- Email Marketing – why this might be the single most influential part of income generation
You’re in luck because I’ve been studying marketing design since 2001 and have gotten my hands dirty in pretty much every muddy bucket of marketing strategies. I’m not saying I’m gonna melt your face like that guy at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark but you will be intrinsically focused during this class.
My course is designed to teach you some of the coolest modern marketing strategies.
Join me for part III of my WordPress Training package. In this class, we cover Design, which includes:
Ad Implementation; Social Media Usage; Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategies; A/B Split Testing; Analytics; Site Layout Optimization to Accommodate Traffic; Static v. Dynamic Web Design, and Affiliate Marketing.
Content will be delivered in a traditional lecture format complete with slides and dialogue. Be sure to take notes. You won’t want to miss this!